ICECN SKILLS ACQUISITION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT SCHEME
- Skills Acquisition
- Jobs Creation
- Wealth Creation
- Economic Empowerment/ poverty Reduction
- Finding opportunities for Unemployed graduates, youth, woman and existing businesses wanting to make meaningful impact in the business community.
- To develop human capacity of the nation.
- Create a plan for business development and offer support for creative thinking to achieve success.
- Assist unemployed graduates, youths and women to develop the desire and anxiousness to acquire Job creation Skills through advocacy and mentorship.
- Mobilise people and make them successful business leaders, wealth and Job creators, and poverty reduction agents.
- Develop riches of the mind for success through various case studies of successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Turn academic achievements into powerful Job creation skills to activate productive ventures.
- Creating leaders of the future through entrepreneurship.
- Sensitise the people of the benefits of attending skills acquisition and entrepreneurship training programmes.
- Flexible and customised training skills
- Advanced teaching/Educational leadership training
- Entrepreneurship/technology training
- Entrepreneurship Scheme – Community welfare Programme (CWP)
ACCELERATED TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Modern methodology for transformational education
- Active learning and accelerated methodology.
- Presentation Skills (making learners active in the teaching/learning process)
- PEMCA Model
- Effective planning of learning resources
- Conducive learning environment
- Motivating – carrying learners along
- Effective communication
- Dynamic assessment (learning outcome)
- Review – connection with learners
- Present – teaching process
- Activity – testing methods
- Consolidate – assignment/ evaluation
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND TECHNOLOGY
- Implement Competency Based Learning (skill impartation)
- The Difference- Beyond Poverty Alleviation to sustain income earning capacity.
- Use Psycho-entrepreneurship analysis – know the psychology (mental and spiritual state) of people to be able to advise them on appropriate Job creation skills to develop
- Identify natural endowment of individuals.
- Current economic growth rate cannot support white collar employment
- Teach trade skills and entrepreneurship skills
- Linking trained graduates to employment and business opportunities/ ventures
- Conduct Psycho- entrepreneurship mentorship Training to achieve meaningful result (psychology analysis/skills and talents identification).
ICECN SKILLS IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS PROGRAMME
As an Entrepreneurship Development specialist, ICECN conduct’s vocational/ skills assessments for individuals through various instruments that enable fast and effective assessment, record keeping, moderation and quality management.
The solutions ICECN offer in dealing with the vocational /skills development challenge include:
- Vocational/skills gap analysis and skill development strategy implementation.
- Providing an end – to end learning and assessment solution; including a customised entrepreneurship development and management methodology.
- Providing a leading edge business start up and quality management which adheres to regulating requirements.
- Providing learner support services, including mentoring and coaching of learners throughout the process.
- Implementing programmes across various economic sectors and providing qualifications frame work.
- Consulting including design and implementation of evaluation and mentoring frameworks.
- Research on skills, business growth and profitability strategies and initiatives
Entry requirement SSCE/GCE or mature students.
Exemption/Direct Membership - OND, HND, B.Sc or equivalent
FORM FEE: ₦5,000 made payable into:
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Name: IECN CONSULT
Account Number: 0038905703